Monday, June 15, 2009

WHOA NELLY!

When I describe my car and its many wonderful extras it becomes a laugh out loud session. So I thought I'd share some of my descriptives.


This is what I would say if I placed an ad for my vehicle.

Hot off the line 1995 Nissan Pathfinder. Equiped with 4WD for you offroad, mud or snow lovers, optional starting feature, sing out loud stereo system, disco tech lights inside and out, thrilling brakes, dancing steering wheel, automatic locking feature, classic paint job and years of love.

For those of you that don't know my vehicle let me share what some of these descriptives mean.

4WD - yes it has it, it doesn't work very well in snow, but who cares its there
Optional starting feature - aptly named cause sometimes it starts and sometimes it doesn't...it actually is a hold your breath and pray kind of ordeal
Sing out loud stereo system - the stereo is not hooked up, so sing away
Disco tech lights inside - all the inside lights like to flash on and off sometimes, its like a little electrical dance party
Disco tech lights outside - I used to have this but fixed the problem. My lights would randomly go off and come back on if I hit a bump. So I would go around looking for bumps to hit at night if the lights went off
Thrilling brakes - cause you feel like you are in theme park ride sometimes when they don't work So sometimes the car gets me from A to B but I slide on through to C. :)
Dancing steering wheel - yes it will dance out of control in your hands at times, usually when speeding up to get on the interstate.
Automatic locking feature - if you slam the passenger door all the doors lock automatically
Classic paint job - its old so I say classic

Now who wouldn't buy that!

No comments:

Post a Comment