Friday, June 26, 2009

The King of Pop Dies

MJ - The King Of Pop Dies.

WOW! What sad news to hear. A true icon of music, we grew up with him, have memories of our high school or middle school dances jamming to his music, even on to now we all sing and dance to MJ. Whether it be from his wee years as lead singer of The Jackson 5 to his comeback tours that still keep us all dancing.

There are too many songs to list as favorites but there is one that will always bring the dancer out in me. Please enjoy this song and video.

As I watch his feet slide across the floor in that famous (never duplicated) moonwalk my heart is filled with sadness and my eyes tear up.....for there will never be another MJ!

THANKS FOR THE AMAZING MUSIC. R.I.P WE WILL MISS YOU!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdV7Kb1RG8Y

2 comments: