Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Abs

There are many gimmics out there to help you get great abs in 8 minutes, or amazing rips in your stomach without doing crunches.....B.S.!

I have very strong abs, I can do 300-500 crunches a day and not be sore the next, add in roman chair leg lifts or side bends and its an all around ab fest, however D1 has shown me the right way to work your abs and feel the pain the next day. (Ab pain is above all the best pain ever cause its always an area in need of a little help, no matter who you are.)

So yesterday morning I had breakfast and dinner at D1, breakfast by far included the best ab workout I've ever had in addition to all the wonderful things we did.

So to help those in need of great abs here is what we did:

10 sets of:
12-V-ups
12-bicycles (each leg so 24 total)
12-full situps

Then 10 sets of:
12-teeter totters (the most amazing ab excercise EVER, this was my first time doing it, I'm now addicted)....I can't really describe it, must show, maybe you can google it.
12-leg lifts
12 hip thrusts as high as you can

I think it was the teeter totter that got me, but the pain is fabulous this morning.

In addition to that we did a total of 180 different style pushups(regular, diamond, shoulder, mountain climber, clapping, and those swing through ones that SUCK), sprints, jumping lunges, regular lunges, leaping squats backwards, jumping jacks, side shuffles, high knees, suicides and I'm sure I'm forgetting something somewhere.

Here's to killer ab workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment