Monday, June 8, 2009

Pet Peeves

Here are just a few....we all have them feel free to share yours in the comments section.

1)Dirty seats in a restaurant
2)the toilet paper on the underside...it goes on top folks...have you EVER stayed in a hotel
3)The sound of someone eating....I'm surrounded by loud eaters wherever I go out to eat (they are everywhere), dentures are the worst!
Shut your mouth
Chew your food
DO NOT talk til you are done swallowing (your point or input is not that imporant I promise!....and if it is, everyone will wait for you to politely finish your food.)
Here is a note from my brilliant mother....If you can't close your lips when chewing your food you have TOO MUCH in your mouth, take smaller bites.....hopefully the cow is dead already and not going to run.
4)Gum chewing that becomes chomping
5)Smokers cough.....which of course forces the obnoxious statement from my non-filtered mouth...."smoke another one."
6)People that repeat what they just told you over the next 3 days. I GOT IT! Thanks
7)Interrupters although I am guilty of this one...it still irritates me to no end and I consciously work on my efforts to improve my interrupting rudeness.


Those are the ones that top my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment