Friday, January 21, 2011

New Years Resolution Update

The last two days were days where keeping my resolution of smiling contagiously was hard to do. Determination got me through the first day cause Jeff had a rough day too so I kept my smile on for him, the second day was really tough but we did smile and laugh a few times at night with Madison. The resolution was not broken but I could've done better at staying a bit more positive and not letting the day care, news I am not even getting an interview for the job that was PERFECT and granny situations pull me down.

Here's to a much brighter day!! I've already ran, worked out and am enjoying a wonderful cup of coffee at home with my sweetie pie and hubby. Here's to a fantabulous day of positive news, smiles and laughter..CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment