Wednesday, June 30, 2010

BOOBS

Jeff and I learned a lot about boobs and their functionality at our 2.5 hour class on breastfeeding. He is super intrigued, I am still grossed out. But its the best thing for Madison so I will endure and be FINE!

In addition to the extra 5lbs I put on since my last dr's visit I apparently grew upstairs too.

Yep I was laying in bed the other day and my boob was in my neck...weird......YES!

Got my first sleep nursing bra yesterday (thank you granny) which resulted in my finding out that I am right at a DD...... WHAT!?!?! And they are supposed to get bigger after birth WOW!!! I'm too little for a huge belly and DD boobs, its just not right! :) Anyway, Jeff and I were pretty shocked at knowing I have grown from a full C to DD in no time at all!

Boobs, boobs, boobs. Thats all I can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment