Thursday, June 24, 2010

continuation of pregnancy as a blessing

So you know how they do the commercials for medications and talk about all the risks of taking the medication...

They should do the same thing for middle school and high school health class for young girls to hear all the possible side effects of pregnancy. I think it would be a big help cause until you are actually pregnant you don't know about a lot of the side effects that can happen (atleast I didn't)


LUCKILY.....in the side effects list I only (so far) have dealt with head colds in the beginning, lack of energy in the beginning, of course weight gain (which has been the hardest for me), backaches and now recently leg cramps and swollen feet. Oh and I hate the smell of my favorite beer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment