Monday, June 7, 2010

Please feel free to laugh at my pain......

So today is Monday and its almost over, YAHOO!

Here is just a brief recap of the high points of my day today:

5am - take Zeus and Renegade outside cause they are awake and I'm not sleeping anymore either. NOTE: picture the following section with big pregnant woman only wearing thongs........
Realize somehow the ants found a way inside at night and have taken over the dog food bowls and water bowls so I immediately grab up the food throw it in the trash, run water over the bowls, take the trash to the trash bin in the garage, grab a towel and wet it, start killing ants before the dogs can nab any food with an ant on it. Then I slow down, look around and find the trail to RAID. The trail goes inside the sliding door to somewhere outside...so as I move outside to RAID the little buggers my GIGANTIC left boob catches the door frame at the nipple and almost removes the whole damn thing..YES there was blood running down the boob and pregnant belly. CUTE! BTW nipples bleed....I had no idea! I lived, so lets move on...

OK - ants are dead and I'm Starving...but NO i can't eat because i'm fasting for my really cool glucose test at 8am. So off to shower and get dressed.

8am - test time. I drink the drink (it tastes like thick, flat sprite...so better than I expected) then wait oh so patiently ....HUNGRY PREGNANT CHICK>>HELLO!!!....1 hr later the nurse calls me in, they draw my blood FINALLY I get to devour the apple sitting in my purse I was eyeing all morning! YUMMY! Except I take a nice chunk outta my tongue when excitedly chomping down! AWESOME! NOTE: work went late by 4 hours the night before so instead of having a good dinner before my fast all I had eaten was 2 small apples and a sandwich. But I lived, so lets move on...

1130am - baby brain gallore today!! I forgot everything I was supposed to grab from the house to take with me today to do marketing, errands, etc. So I decided to get a big lunch, take a nap and start over.

2pm - I finally get all the errand crap together and go on my way to complete the list. Check, Check, Check...headed home.

4pm - i decided to vaccuum downstairs because Jeff has been out of town and he did most of the cleaning this weekend because I was working. As I vaccuum the handle portion disconnects from the base portion and out flies something very HARD and very FAST...BAM! I get hit straight in the eye by this hard flying object. Luckily pain and I get along so its very tolerable, after the eye stops running I go take a look and WOWZERS...there is a HUGE blood hyphema but I can see just fine so I finish vaccuuming...this time in circles so I don't have to pull back in case it comes apart again.
BTW - R U KIDDING ME MORE DAMN BLOOD TODAY!! SERIOUSLY!?

But I lived, so lets move on.......

5pm - hubby gets home and suggests that I sit still, do not run up and down the stairs and maybe he should build padding around me until I can be supervised. LOL!

Its now after dinner. I did not use any sharp objects and stayed away from the gas burners.

I've researched the eye issue and it states "This is a medical emergency, make an appt or go to the emergency room!" WHAT?!?! i can see, it hurts a little, I'm FINE!
But then after reading that in 3-5 days the bleeding can get worse and without a dr checking it out eye issues could present themselves... I guess I'm off to the damn eye dr tomorrow. UGH!

Lets all just hope for my safety throughout the evening and that tomorrow will bring a bright n happy injury free day!

I am going to live and I am going to move on, even if I'm down one nipple, half my tongue and one eyeball! :) Please feel free to laugh at my pain...I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment