Friday, July 2, 2010

Sweet Southern Comfort....

I miss that sweet southern comfort something crazy!! I've been missing it more and more lately but today MOST definitely.

Today was pretty intense at work and hotter than HAITIS!!!! Traffic was typical, which for out here typical = sucks! Got home 2 hours after I left work and the hubby had had a few drinks, not that its bad and not that he shouldn't, just the smell of alcohol absolutely repulses me preggers so it wasn't the warm welcome I expected after a tough day. Again, not his fault, just a preggers chick thing.

BUT THEN>>>> I arrive to find a big box on my front porch and come to find its a gift from my BFF Melissa in Korea...its Madison's crib bedding set and it just made the world right again. I don't need presents to fix crappy days but TODAY'S was absolutely perfect!!

Melissa - I love you, you are fantabulous and I miss your hugs something crazy!!!

It was nice to come home to a little sweet southern comfort, even though a hug would've been AWESOME ;)!!

On another note I think California should be more like Tennessee......but then again it wouldn't be California. Not real sure why people live out here, but one thing I know...if they knew what that sweet southern comfort was and how great it can make your world...they'd all move to the south! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment