Tuesday, July 13, 2010

All Things Madison (clothes, nursery and fun baby things)

Pictures and painting and preparing OH MY!

Nursery is Choc brown and Honeydew Green and its PERFECT!! The crib bedding set is light green, dark green, orange, brown and yellow circles with a whittish cream background and I'm in love with it!

There are fun things to put up like turtles, frogs and other decor items. I get to play arts and crafts (not my favorite thing in the world but its for my little girl) and paint all the letters of her name the same choc brown as the bottom wall so the letters match.

I'm having a saying designed at some point (hopefully before she's here but if it takes a while no worries) to have in large script on the wall across from her crib it was what I used to tell my mom "I love you all the grains of sand in the world"

Pictures came in so we've got some framing to do, we have some additional organizing of things and of course will have to work on a lot more to get it all ready, but for the most part (except the crib and a few essential registry items like stroller and carseat) if she came today we could manage. She has more clothes than any newborn should need so pretty much we are baby ready. But we hope she gives us enough time to do all the things we want to do before she gets here.

We have 8 weeks to go and a lot can happen in 8 weeks so it will all get done and it will all be MAGICALLY MADISON!

No comments:

Post a Comment