Monday, August 2, 2010

Goals

I'm setting goals today for post baby athletic abilities and figure achievements.

Here are a few:
obviously start running as soon as physically and medically possible!
Sunday Mar 2011 Half OR Full Marathon
4-30-11 Country music marathon Nashville if I can make the trip
6-5-11 Rock N Roll San Diego Half Marathon
Next Sept Lake Tahoe Half OR Full Marathon (if we've decided to wait on baby number 2)
The hard part is I can barely walk now so any amount of cardio kills me! Its crazy!

Get my muscles back!!!!
This will take months of hardcore gym training but with the running and the breastfeeding and a healthy diet I'm hoping I surprise myself and my muscle memory shocks me and I'm back quicker than I think! :) I LOVE exceeding goals! :)

If we don't have plans for baby number 2 right away then I plan to get a trainer (after I've done my part) and get show ready for a competition in the fall of 2011 or spring of 2012 this is a BIG goal and will take lots of support of every single person in my life! If we do plan on baby number 2 right away then this will move to POST baby number 2.

So the goals are in place, gotta write out the path to get there but mentally I'm so very ready!!

Here's to achieving goals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment