Monday, February 1, 2010

List of OBGYN ?'s and answers from visit number 1

Listed in the exact order asked: (priorities..haha)

1.) Can I still run the half marathon in April?
NO

2.)Can I ride roller coasters?
Dr rolls her eyes and says GEEZ...
Yes, but only til you fit in them. HEHE!

3.) I run a lot is that ok?
DR: How much do you run?
ME: Well I run about 6-9 miles 3 days a week and then less on the other days then I go to spin class and workout with weights.
DR:No more long days...max should be about 5miles or less, NO spin class, and weights are ok maybe stick with light weights and high reps.

4.)I get no tanning bed but what about spray tan?
NO

5.) When can I get my hair colored?
You can't, wait it out.
****There are multiple views on this and since my hair is basically black naturally the amount of time I have to go would not be kosher for my job so I will be doing a natural treatment, avoiding the scalp with my SIL after my first trimester. Headed back to my natural color, there is no time for treatments now anyway.

6.) What medicine can I take?
Tylenol and sudafed

(sudafed...really?)

7.)I'll have more next time doc. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment