Monday, February 1, 2010

The First 8 weeks recap

Week 1: Body getting ready
Week 2: Still working on eggs and things
Week 3: Daddies swimmers work we have implantation
Week 4: Cells are multiplying like crazy but we don't know for sure yet if we are pregnant
Week 5: No period, hmm?
Week 6: OK take a test? But everytime I take a test I start within a few hours. Wait a day or two. OK take a test. TEST POSITIVE! AHHHH!! WHOOHOO!! YAY!! Wow am I tired and why do I only want to eat fruit!

Week 7:
Baby: lots of growth has happened kidneys, spinal cord starting, brain, eyes, ears, arms, legs, heart all while the size of blueberry...this week mostly arms and legs start to form. None of the above are fully formed but the cells are starting and getting ready.

Momma: Buy books, read, join every online website for mommies to be and baby updates. Tired a lot,still want fruit..... oh pineapple, apples, grapes, clementines, grapefruit and oranges how wonderful you are! oops I didn't eat, I feel nauseous oh no NEED FOOD NOW! Oh yay food, now where's my bed I need a nap! New bras, yep the old ones decided to self unsnap in public, time to go up a size.

Week 8:
Baby: Making fingers and toes, lungs, nerve cells are forming in the brain.
Momma: Still tired, a little more in tune to eating constantly but small bits, I should have stock in pineapple and yogurt, bloating like crazy!!! (i swear some days I look 4-5 months pregnant), new bras getting tighter already...uh oh, Official pregnancy weight gain 3-5lbs (it varies daily).

No comments:

Post a Comment