Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I'm currently in my favorite of all places, Home Sweet Home Florida....not Alabama. Arrival to the Orlando airport..ride shuttle....get bag....and step outside into heaven. Yes, heaven. There is nothing to me like stepping into that wonderfully steamy hot Florida weather. Some may call me crazy but it doesn't matter where I go on my travels. Everytime I land somewhere in the state of Florida I get an excitement, one like I did the night before Christmas as a kid or just before I open a present. There is truly nothing like home sweet home no matter where that is for you.

I will always know I'm home by that feeling I get when I'm here. Its something no other place in the world can give me.

I miss you Florida, my Home Sweet Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment