Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Madison's Best Friend

Zeus...Madison's new favorite buddy. She crawls on him, pounds on him, slaps him, pulls him and is always trying to be next to him. Its so sweet. He just sits there and lets her do whatever..even take his bone away from him.

Its so sweet to see my BIG baby boy love his new lil sister so much.

He really has been attached to her since we brought her home. It started with guarding the door no matter what room we were in, or sitting next to her and guarding her from Renegade. Its been really great cause we were worried before she got here cause he's such an attention needing pup.

I have a few videos of this cute activity but can't get them to play on my computer. :( So they will live on my phone for a while, maybe I can share another time.

So happy our sweet kids love each other so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment