Sunday, June 12, 2011

Angels Among Us

There are times and events in which we are blessed to find ourselves in the presence of angels on earth. Many of us find that these angels come to us at different points..some are friendships that happen too fast, some are strangers that act in a way that makes you feel you've known them forever, and some come when you least expect.

I have been blessed with many angels on my path. Friends that I feel even though we are apart right now my life is so much better having met them, shared life with them and that they are gracious enough to put up with my craziness and let me hang around. To my girls and guys I love you so much and thanks for everything.

Upon finding (again) and marrying my soulmate, Jeff I not only found my life long partner but was blessed with a angel..a true gift from god in my life..his mother Sue. After losing my mom there has been a true void in my soul that I have tried to fill with many things and none of them quite fit like Sue.

Its funny cause mother in laws don't have the best reputation out there in the world and I'm sure there are some crazies, boy the movie industry sure can show ya. Not mine. She is the best example of how mother in laws should be, she's an amazing example of what a mom should be and she's the perfect grandma. I'd write a list of all the great things she is but my girlfriends have said it for me, "Wow Jamie...That Sue is simply amazing, you are one lucky girl." This is after spending only a day with her. And they are absolutely right..I am one lucky girl.

Here's to all your wonderful Angels on this earth...give them a note to tell them just how special they are, they might need to hear it. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment