Friday, March 25, 2011

How to be a Super Mom

Is there a book??? If so I need to read it.

The emotional side of putting Madison in daycare is enough to dry up all your smiles. Then there's the dogs home alone all day. They are like our kids too, poor babies. Madison cries most of the day to cope. Zeus pouts and clings to my every location when I am home. Renegade..well...she's crazy all the time so I dont' think its made much of an impact on her. :) she makes me laugh atleast.

I feel like there is so much I have to do right now like:

build up my tolerance by talking to myself about how good of a day she is going to have on the way to drop her off so I don't cry
put a big ole fake smile on all day pretending I really want to be at work instead of with Madison
it takes a TON of effort to concentrate on my job and not stress over Madison
Get home and not be irritated with Zeus and Renegade if they are uber hyper
Get home and get everything packed for the next day mentally
finish emails
smile for Jeff
stay up past 9 to spend time with Jeff
pump, pump and pump to feed my child


to get out of the house there is:
my lunch
Madisons milk
Madisons extra clothes
Madisons diaper bag
my pump
containers and freezer for milk
oh laptop, mobile office stuff, calendar, phone personal and phone work


Then oops did I do the bills..or did I not do the bills. I can't remember.
Then the does Madison need more diapers or wipes at daycare and the OMG I have NO CLOTHES FOR WORK.

And right now I'm just living the easy life training..wait til its actually my territory and I have to make it happen all on my own and the reports on top of reports we have to send end.

All while never letting Madison know its stressful, all while smiling. No matter how tired or how much I want to sleep I get to spend time with an amazing little girl that just lights up my world.

I have a great support in Jeff. I would crash and burn without him. i have no idea how single parents do it, I can barely do it and feel on the brink of insanity with help. I also have a great family to lean on in time of need.

Maybe I should figure it out and write my own book. :) HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment