Friday, October 22, 2010

You Learn As They Grow

Part One of new mommy moments cause I'm sure there will be MULTIPLE parts to come...

So we are at church one Sunday morning and near the end of service Madison wakes up to feed, she then on our way to the restroom to change her decides to projectile spit her recent meal all over herself and me. So I get her in the bathroom, wipe her down, go back out to get her extra outfit...back into the restroom we go to change outfits. UH OH....the onesie in there is NB size. Its a bigger NB size so maybe it'll work...I get her changed...needless to say the poor girl looked like she had a spandex onsie on. I felt like the worst mom.
NOTE TO SELF: when they grow you have to update the diaper bags too!

While heading out for a day of errand running I decide to use the Baby Bjorn instead of stroller. She likes it better anyway. I'm in target and decide to try something on, I get us and the outfit into the dressing room and then bust out laughing at myself...WHERE AM I GONNA PUT THE BABY WHILE I CHANGE CLOTHES?!?!?!? I finally figured something out and then sat in the dressing room for a feeding as well.
NOTE TO SELF: if you plan on undressing while shopping you need a place to put the baby!


You learn as they grow I guess!

1 comment:

  1. Today Michael peed on his outfit and backup outfit so I toted him around in his car seat in just a diaper...tried to cover him with a blanket but he kept kicking it off...talk about looking like a bad mom! haha...but all the cuban ladies loved it and talked to him in spanish...lol. it was a rainy day here but at least it was warm out...note to self: pack SEVERAL changes of clothes!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete