Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baby Body

So.....I've only got 1lb to go to be at my pre-preggers weight. Which is about 8-10lbs over my reg weight cause it was december ( I always put on about 5 in december, this december I got carried away I guess). However, I look nothing like I did in December :(! Because all my muscles went away at month 3 so I am all chunky monkey fatty boombalatty at the same weight I was tight n fit before. THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME HAPPY!

I know by breastfeeding I will continue to drop weight, and in just 3-4 more weeks I'll be cleared for the much awaited "GO" to workout again. I can't believe its been about 4 months since I've worked out (I mean really worked out).

If it was a math calculation I think it would go like this:

Pre-preggers weight - loss of muscle mass + Baby weight = Baby Body

Total weight - Baby Weight = Jiggly Wiggly Post Baby Body

The goal:
Total weight - (Baby Weight+10lbs) + muscle mass = ROCKIN MILF BODY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment