Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Its You vs. You!

Embrace your inner competitor with this statement.

Today during my run I wanted to slow down or stop but I kept repeating this statement in my head at those weak moments to spark my inner competitor. Usually our competitiveness is driven by an actual competition with others regardless of what we are competing for, but to succeed in competition with others you must be able to overcome challenges that you put up for yourself.

So if you want to slow down, stop, watch a movie instead of take a walk outside,eat a pint of ice cream just because or decide to go have a beer instead of going to the gym..remember...ITS YOU VS.YOU! You are the only person keeping you from reaching your greatest potentional in all aspects of your life.

So I challenge you to remember 2 things....

Its you vs. you!

&

We all have the same 24 hours, go accomplish all that you can with yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment