Friday, July 24, 2009

Facing your fears.....JUST DANCE!

As most of you know I'm nervous as HELL to walk down the aisle. I literally lost control of my breathing and almost puked the last time I stood at the end and looked down while talking to the florist. It has nothing to do with any doubts of my relationship, its just my complete and total fear of commitment taking over. I've ran from it my whole life!

It is something I will face whole heartedly and something I will finally for the first time ever..... DEFEAT!

This video makes me realize that there are options and since I can dance anywhere at anytime in front of anyone WHY NOT dance down the aisle.

I would never actually do it, cause my mom would roll over in her grave and maybe even come up and slap me, but maybe I'll pretend. :) Enjoy!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

No comments:

Post a Comment