Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cheese

Life without cheese=sadness and gloom.

I was driving around the other day thinking about all the wonderful things in life and by far cheese tops the list.

It can be diced, sliced, melted, and baked. You can dip it! (my favorite) It goes well with wine, crackers, fruits, chips, chicken, beef, salad, bread, eggs and the list goes on and on. Cheese does not discriminate what it must be eaten with, its kind of a whore of foods.

I was curious enough to look up the A to Z's of gourmet cheeses and realized there is much more joy to be had in this life, there are so many cheeses to eat!

Some of my favorites.......Swiss, White Queso, Roquefort, Gouda, Feta, Idiazabal, Drunken Goat, Goat, Camembert, Roaring forty blue, Wensleydale w/Cranberries, White Stilton with Fruit and last but not least my favorite.....Manchego! (I know I left a few out!)

Please post your favorite!

Those that are lactose intolerant....its a shame you are deprived of one of life's most wondeful things. That makes me sad!

YUM! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment