Tuesday, January 1, 2013

In a nutshell and a tree root

New Years resolution time!!!

"I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats.  I don't intend to waste any of mine." - Neil Armstrong.

My resolution in a nutshell:
 I will not waste any heartbeats this year, strive to work as hard on everything in my life as my heart does pumping that life through me.

My resolution in a tree root (long version):
Be more organized so I can be more efficient
Be more dedicated to work while at work, home while at home, the gym while at the gym, etc
Healthier (we all want to be healthier right)
Launch my business and give it my all too
Be more understanding and compassionate with the kids
Be stronger
Have fun
Give more
Love more
Inspire and be inspired

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment