Thursday, December 10, 2009

Key Lime Cupcake Dreamland

For about a week now I've been randomly craving a key lime cupcake with cream cheese frosting. Today I decide to give in and hunt one down....I can not locate one anywhere, not even all the way down in L.A.

Is this sooooo weird that even custom cupcake companies don't carry them...WHAT IS A GIRL TO DO???

This girl is gonna make her own....maybe just maybe it will catapult a nationwide craving for these wonderful little gems and I'll make it rich on key lime cupcakes.

Oh what a dreamy world it would be if filled with key lime cupcakes....big ones, little ones, minis...maybe Santa Clarita, CA will become home to the WORLD'S LARGEST KEY LIME CUPCAKE and I will forever be remember by the key lime cupcake pageant and festival that will continue on til eternity.

I gotta get going on designing my very first key lime cupcake shop....stay tuned for one opening in your area. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment