Thursday, September 24, 2009

Faithful Friendship, Continual Happiness

There is a lot to be said by a strong independent female about companionship and marriage ----She's an idiot

We all know who I'm talking about here, but thanks to a faithful friend, my husband Mr. Jeff Pacula, this strong independent female now understands blissful happiness and the rewards one can reep from making your true one and only smile. Its an internal glow that only a select few ever get to feel in their lives.

My dad once told me after my mom passed away that every man is meant to have only one true love in his life and that he was lucky enough to have found his. So many never know the real feeling, the real all natural high, the amazing comfort that can be found in the soul of your one true love. It must be in the family....my dad was lucky enough to find his soulmate and I am lucky enough to have mine.

Jeff has been a faithful friend to me for many many years now and has provided me over those years with continuous happiness. I can only begin to imagine the feelings we will feel the rest of the sunrises and sunsets of our life together. This is just the beginning and I can barely grasp how happy I am and how amazed I am to be in this place in my life.

To my husband, my faithful friend, my soulmate - Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment