Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hungry

Okay so I go get my RMR (Resting Metabolic Rate) and a whole body composition test done today.

I have a fabulous Metabolism apparantly and this has caused me issues lately in my muscle mass.

See I went for the test wondering where my muscles had recently dissappeared too, so I got my answer!

I'M STARVING MY MUSCLES AND BODY! Who knew. I eat pretty good and pretty healthy on the regular, but little did i know that just to wake up, get through the day and go home and sleep I need to eat a WHOPPING 2,600 calories. WOW! I knew I didn't eat enough but HOLY MOLY!! If you add in my regular exercise regimine that would add an additional 600-800 calories a day to that amount. AM I A FOOTBALL PLAYER???? NO!!! just a natural born food disposal I guess. Maybe thats why I was so small and compact for so long cause I remember being a complete and total pig that could and would continuously eat all day long just because. Guess i shouldn't have stopped.

So to follow orders I am attempting at increasing my food intake. Very difficult thus far, but I added a good 300 or so to my norm today.

Here's to eating more and losing weight. I LOVE 30! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment